J K Rowling made an appearance at the Royal Albert Hall in London this
afternoon. The place was absolutely packed with youngsters (muggles I think
they're called) and the reception they gave her was what they usually give
pop stars. When they finally quieted down, she answered questions and gave a
reading from the new book. They had a 'flying' Ford Anglia car, and, even
though I've seen it before, I remembered for the first time that the first
car I drove was a pale blue swallow-back Ford Anglia. Pity we didn't keep
it - it would be worth a fortune now.

Jean in Poole
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]