Hi everyone and Ruth

It must have been a day for synchronic radio - no, not the peeling onions
but the doggy thing...I was listening to the radio morning show and there
was an interview with someone whose dog was attacked by a raccoon. The
dog's owner works at the station, brought her dog in with her for the
feature. No listener would have been the wiser, except after her
interview, the host and someone were gagging a bit (dogs will be dogs),
and no windows to open, in their hot, subterranean studio.

Perhaps they should have had some onions to peel ;)

I am affected by onions; I run cold water over them after cutting off the
root and top ends, and again after removing the outer layer. The bits go
into the compost bucket.

 --
bye for now
Bev in Sooke, BC (west coast of Canada)