On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 19:08:09 +0100, Jean wrote:
>Anne wrote:
>
><I have a theory that
>'mossies' prefer one blood group from another. Let's put it to the test.
> My blood group is 'A Rh.Pos.'>
>
>I don't often get bitten, and my blood groups 'A Rh.neg'.

Well that's not it then.  I'm A Rh neg and DH is A Rh pos.  I always get
bitten more than he does - we counted one night, he had 3 bites on one arm,
none on the other, we gave up after counting over 200 on my first arm!
--
Education is a method whereby one acquires a
higher grade of prejudices. - Laurence J. Peter