> But, like Carly Simon, "I've looked at lights from both sides now"...
> As a result, I can no longer be on either side  :)
>
> It's easy to deplore, but what substitute would you offer?
> Tamara

> It's easy to deplore, but what substitute would you offer?
> Tamara

We're talking bird-migration damage here -
and if skyscraper lights were turned off at night
when *most* offices are empty, then we'd be
*saving electricity* as well as *singing* birds . . .
And if street lights had 'shades' *on top* like
umbrellas, the light would go down where it's
*needed* the most instead of dissipating all
over the place so *more* wattage is needed -
and wasted - think lace-maker's lamps . . .

Toni in Seattle

unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to [EMAIL PROTECTED]