I know there are varied interests in this group. I am looking for the Modern Priscilla, probably December '02 or '03 for my brother and SIL. This issue has an elaborate Christmas dinner by Fannie Merritt Farmer that they used to use, till it got lost somewhere in their moves. A photocopy or scan would be wonderful to find for them.
TIA,
Sumac who just finished teaching a third tatting class to my 2 new tatters, and a previous student who came back for more!

Susan G. MacLeod
Dummerston, VT USA
www.sover.net/~sumac