1.  Do you know the direction your garments
(jackets/coats/blouses/shirts)  “face”
without looking in the closet?

 Yes

2.  Do all the garments face the same direction?

Yes

3.  Do they face right or left?

Left

4.  Are you male or female?

Female

5.  Are you right-handed or left-handed?

Right

6.  Is there any particular reason you hang them this way as opposed to
another?

Yes, I like order and reason.  I am a Libra and demand balance and
purpose.
I am also a Registered Nurse and in that profession, we're trained that
way.
FH Clive's side of the walk-in closet is the same way.  if he doesn't
hang in
order, I sort the closet (and him <g>) out....

Betty Ann in Roanoke, Virginia,
Certified Curmudgeon