Hi Peter,
Did I miss your "de-lurk" message?   Where are you in Oz, what
got you on to our lace list?  Oz male lacers are few and far between.
Besides David (of course) I only know of three - two in the ACT,
one in the Wollongong area, and one in Sydney (tatting), but I don't
know them by name.

1.    VD                            2.  SNRUS                3.  FFSHT
4.    CTRN
5.    PRTCL                      6.   LKUT                   7.  MNTNUS
8.    STRMERM
Voodoo
Sonorous
Offshoot