Jane wrote:

<Positive attitude helps prevent grey hair too.>

At 61 I only have half a dozen grey hairs. My mother only had few when she
died at 76. Both my brothers were white by the time they were 50. One of my
ambitions is to have grey hair - dark brown hair and wrinkles don't go
together.

I swore I'd never dye my hair after I saw a woman standing in the rain with
(obviously not permanent) black hair dye running down her face. Too
embarassing for words!

Jean in Poole