Jean,

At 41, my hair is well beyond 'salt and pepper' . Although I'd like to blame my children, my first grey came when I was 10! In my teens I had almost black hair with many silver strands running through it. People were asking me all the time where I got it done. (Disco years - looked great under the lights). I dyed it for a short time a few years ago but as it doesn't really take dye, I ended up with a mess. For those of you who have seen either of the last two Lord of the Rings - I have Denethor hair. I've been thinking about trying his oil treatment - it makes it look nice and shiny. Seriously, my hair is about the colour of his and the length. But I like it and won't dye it again even though an 82 year old woman told me just last week that I look 'no more than 55'!

Heather
Abbotsford, BC
Windy last night.