> I read the Trixie Belden series.  Owned a few and got the rest from the
> library.  It is too bad our kids and grand-kids have television so handy
as
> reading was much better for the mind.

On this subject of books, I hope someone can help me with this one.
As a young girl I really enjoyed a series of book about 'the five'
five girls, the ringleader was a girl named Georgina, but know as
George due to the fact that she was a tomboy.
I'd love to read some of these books again, but for the life of me
can't remember title or author.
Anyone?

Esther Perry