Dear Kiwi Secret Pal,

Many thanks for your parcel it came this morning and it brightened up this
rainy morning.
I like the coasters and how nice to see pictures from your place in the
world.
The small wooden pegs go in my Honiton workbox I find them very good to
temporary "mark" a certain bobbin with.
Maybe I will use some of them for making a card for a newborn baby in a
friends house...........
The bobbins made in rimu wood I understand that is New Zealand red pine.
Very nice and smooth to handle and great to add to my bobbin collection.
Pen and paper I can never get too much of..............
Some people are shopaholics etc I can call myself a penaholic I always want
more of them.

Thank you once again and I look forward to hearing from you next month.

Sonja Sillay