Hello to my secret pal.  I just received your package today, what a treat
you are spoiling me.  The two pair of bobbins are wonderful, it's the one
thing that I really don't have many of, the divider pin is my first and I
love it.  The magnets and pads are almost too pretty to use, but I will and
the spider, he's so cute.  I used to be afraid of spiders until I joined
this list, now there not so bad.  I will attach him to my pillow to watch
over my work.  I have been doing some lace, trying to figure out spiders,
and the next thing I want to try is the roseground, what is chrysanthemum
lace?  Thank you again and I am now off to add these bobbins to my pillow.

Hugs to you and Thank you for everything.

Lynn
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Clarksburg, WV