dear lucy and clancy  (what handsome cats you are !!! )

how thoughtful of you to have your human send me that precious little book
on how to train one's pet human . nice being able to check if there was
anything i had forgotten over the years . I'll have to take the book with
me under the bed so she doesn't mess everything up by reading it.... you
see she's pretty well trained :   she opens the window before taking her
coat off when she's back from work, i have my meal first in the morning,
she freezes to death and has a hell of an electricity bill because i need
to have the window open at all times and i always have fresh kitten grass
or else i start nibbling  her precious house plants...

she didn't let me look inside her parcel though .. she was busy looking for
orange thingies among polythelene (or whatever..) chips .. strange!! .. she
drooled over a frog , inflated a funny blue thing and said it was just what
she needed . i overheard her say it was a foot spa !! of all things !! how
can anybody in her right mind put her feet in soapy water and enjoy!!!!
actually, she was absolutely delighted by everything there was in that
super box .

so give your human a special pat and purr. that box was as safe as Fort
Knox or its australian equivalent .. and real fun to browse through ....
can't wait till next month . we'll know who she is .....

  purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs
       othello