The junket I remember was raspberry and strawberry glaze, a commercial product
called a "Danish dessert."  It used to be sold in grocery stores and was such a
great dessert.  Here is the website of the producer:

http://www.junketdesserts.com/products1.html

The custard is what some of you are talking about, but the second product is
what we grew up loving as junket, and is possibly what Carol, the poster who
started all this discussion, meant.  Pipe up Carol, if it is.

Sue Ellen