What a very nice surprise for me when I came home from a day making lace and
planning our next lacey trip to Europe, to find a parcel waiting for me.  The
bobbin and beautiful spangle will be used on my next project, I love the
little blue bear and the Guatemalan people, the bookmark sleeve will come in
very handy as will the bangles for some Christmas projects.  The little gift
cards are very pretty and I have already put my keys on the bobbin key ring.

Thank you

Cheers
Faye Owers
Tasmania