Dear Hannah,

It's so nice to finally know who you are, everything that you have sent is
wonderful.  I have really enjoyed this round of secret pals.  Yellow is my
favorite color, the soaps are to beautiful to use. <g>
I also enjoy cross stitch, needlepoint, knitting, crocheting, macrame,
tatting, bobbin lace (love it), you have really blessed me with so many
bobbins, I guarantee they are all in use on my pillow.  I made it myself, I am
quite proud of it, a rather large roller pillow.  The teas and creamer
certainly get plenty of use.  I use the creamer in coffee, the tea I enjoy
alone.  I really like the coasters, now to get my crew to use them.  I am the
mother of four children The oldest passed away three years ago, he was 27, I
have two girls and a boy left ages, 29, 27, and 25.  I now have 9 and 3/4
grandchildren.  This one coming is a boy so I will have 5 girls and 5 boys.  I
think that will be all because my girls have had there tubes tied, my one son
is gone and the others wife is getting her tubes tide after this one is born.
Ten is plenty, I have a hard enough time trying to remember birthdays.  The
oldest is 10, then 7, 7, 6, 5, 5, 4, 2 and 10 months.  I babysit a lot. Hee
Hee.

Well that is pretty much my life story, can't wait to check out the tatting
book, I taught myself how to do it but  have never made anything cause it
seemed so slow, but in August I will be 50, so I guess with age comes
patience.  My oldest  daughter says that she is quite proud of me, because she
says I usually give up on things.  I know when I started I got the dreaded
horror kit and it sat in my closet for something like 3 years
boy I sure wasted a lot of time, now that I am learning I can't get enough.
Ok that's it for my book.

bye, bye, Lynn