From: "Linda Walton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lace Chat" <lace-chat@arachne.com>
Sent: Friday, 11 March, 2005 4:48 AM
Subject: [lace-chat] Australian Tea Cosies

The World Tea Cosy Making Championship is now taking place in Queensland.
Further details at:-
www.murilla.qld.gov.au.

I'm amazed that none of our Australian Arachnes alerted us to this event -
nor all the other intriguing things that seem to go on in Murilla shire !

Best wishes from
Linda Walton,
(in High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire, U.K.,
where I have daffodils in bloom - very cheering).