Dear SP,

Thank you for yet another wonderful package. The little crochet hook is very
cute and is something I don't have so is very much appreciated. As are the
threads and the bangles, which will go in every growing box of "future lace
projects" (I am learning I will never live long enough to make everything I
would like to). The bobbins are very beautiful and the wood grain is
interesting, do you know what wood they are made of? The tea towel is as
pretty as is it practical, and I am torn between using it for a towel, or
keeping it for lace work as a cover cloth. Rest assured it will get put to
good use either way! The little girls on your note card are adorable, and I
can't wait until I get to find out who my wonderful SP is.

Thank you again for all the wonderful gifts,

Cary Foertsch
Vancouver, Washington - US