Hi Secret pal!

I received your parcel last week and then had to go interstate to look after my
neice and nephew so couldn't send you a note until now.
Customs opened the parcel and took the pot pourri as it had a pine cone in it,
but I received everything else..The sours are in my handbag
and I only let good freinds have one!  They are too yummy to give many away.
Thanks for the bobbins, they are with the other pair waiting for my next
project.
The towel is lovely and the cross stitch is so cute.  The shopping list was so
appropriate with the cat on it.  I love it.

Thanks again

Janette in Australia

--
Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.