Dear Secret Pal in Australia

The Postman has just delivered your parcel - thank you so much for all the
lovely goodies.  The Koala material is superb and will definitely be used
for cover cloths - I think we should get 4 out of the material - 1 each for
my children (my son is now making lace too!), me and also my mum.  I will
have to ask mum to make them as she always has her machine out.

The make-up always comes in useful so is welcome addition to my make-up bag.
The sweets are great too - mints for keeping in my handbag, just as you
mentioned and I may be kind this month and give the M&M's to the children!
The M&M containers are very useful for keeping beads in!

The bag will be very useful too - all the various bits and pieces that I
tend to accumulate will go in it!

I have that things are a little less busy for you now and that you have time
to relax a bit.

Until next month!

Your Secret Pal in the UK
(where the weather for this time of the year is very mild and sunny - but
only for today apparently!)