Dear Secret Pal, Thanks for my parcel it is full of goodies as usual.The
chocolate has been tested , just to make sure it survived the trip all right.
My home smells lovely from my incense sticks ( I always burn incense ) my bath
bomb smells beautiful can't wait to try it and last but not least my Brugge
keyring, None of the other girls in my group will have one and it is lace
tomorrow, time to show off a bit with my secret pal present.   ;-)

I am going to try to make the stork on the card you sent me, will try to graph
it out when I am finished what I am currently doing.

Next month I find out who you are, at this point I don't have a clue.
Thanks again,
Shirley.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://tinyurl.com/5pe9a