I get these about once a week, read them, and trash them - don't have enough time or energy to sort out the funny from the lame, much less follow up on ramifications... But, with both lists slow today and me almost caught up on personal correpondence, I actually did check out the first URL provided (political humour, G.W.Bush). Then backed out quickly <g> My, oh my... One, two, even five jokes on a subject can be funny, but, *a whole website* of them? They begin to grow grey beards even before you'd seen them :) But, see for yourselves...

From: R.P.

"According to the latest poll, a majority of Americans think
<http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/georgewbush/> President Bush
and  <http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/dickcheney/> Vice
President Dick Cheney are not telling the truth. How ironic is
that? You ever think you'd see the day where you missed the
honesty of Bill Clinton." --Jay Leno

"Earlier today, President Bush pardoned the White House turkey. It
was just a practice run for
<http://politicalhumor.about.com/od/cialeakscandal/a/scooterlibby.htm>
Scooter Libby." --David Letterman

"Bush's overall approval ratings have hit an all-time low ... If
Bush's numbers don't improve, he could become the first president
held back and forced to repeat his presidency." --Tina Fey

"I don't think President Bush really knows a lot about China. See,
today, he said he was really looking forward to seeing the Great
Mall." --Jay Leno

"A lot of people are saying the reason President Bush went on this
trip was to take a break from the critics, the critics who say he
manipulated the truth, misled the public and supports torture.
Well, he won't hear any complaints from the Chinese on that." --
Jay Leno
<http://humorinthenews.com/2005pix/11-08/11-08-06.jpg>

"Condi, look what I can do... (whistling sounds)... When the wall
fan blows through my right ear and I move my finger around in the
other, I can play 'Greensleeves'."
<http://humorinthenews.com/2005pix/11-08/11-08-04.jpg>

A chastened Arnold Schwarzenegger took complete blame for the
thrashing he endured at the polls and pledged to be a more
collaborative California governor in the coming year, offering
Democrats some speaking roles in his new action movie.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/