There's a morsel here for each side of the fence to savour :)

From: R.P.

"More problems for Hillary Clinton. The head of New York state's leading gay rights group describes Hillary Clinton as a disappointment on same sex marriage.
Today, her husband Bill described her as a disappointment on
opposite sex marriage." --Jay Leno

"Did you know the winner of this year's best foreign language film
got an Oscar and one of our seaports?" --Jay Leno

"Plans were announced to raise $300 million for the George W. Bush
Presidential Library. $300 million. That's almost $150 million per
book." --Jay Leno

"Hillary Clinton now says she didn't know her husband was giving Dubai
advice on the port deal while she was ruling against it. Hillary
not knowing what her husband was doing, is that the first time
this has happened?" --Jay Leno

"I'm sure you have heard by now, Bill Clinton is
looking for 25 interns to work at his library. I was thinking
about that, could you fit 25 interns in his library?
Clinton says that anyone he hires must be good on the computer,
good on the coffee table, good on top of the copy machine." --Jay Leno

"The Oscars were
seen in over 100 countries, two of which don't hate us." --Jay Leno

"George Clooney won for Syriana, which was about the CIA and what
people will do for oil. Or as Dick Cheney calls
it, a love story." --Jay Leno

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/