If I do get frustrated and decide to guess, you can bet your life that I find that I have the same number already in that line. At that point I give up and decide to get on with my day. Any suggestions on how to approach the difficult puzzles will be gratefully accepted and tried.

Janice - I love them too. However, you really need to use a pencil with a rubber on the end and write ALL possibilities in each square. Then rub them out as you eliminate them.

BTW - you can buy little booklets of these things at the newsagent. And there's now an even MORE addictive puzzle out called something like Karoake.
David in Ballarat

  Janice

Janice Blair
Crystal Lake, 50 miles northwest of Chicago, Illinois, USA
http://www.lacemakersofillinois.org/