Hi,

The elusive April's package has arrived and well worth the wait, the wonderful
smell coming from the package, I bet my mailman didn't want to give it to me.
<G> I love everything, the postcards, the towel, the pen (in my husbands pen
collection as I write) the heavenly soap and sachet.  The cat, oh the cat, I
am not allowed to have pets where I live, however I have a black one that
hangs around my house (not that I feed it or anything) but the fact that you
sent a black cat...amazing, I am still breathing in these smells.  Yum Yum

Thank you very much

Lynn