To my secret pal,

Your package arrived today, what a treat, I love the bobbin and no I am not a
member of the circle, sometimes I think maybe I should join, but cash flow
always gets in the way.  <G> I don't have a lot of bobbins, still trying to
find a place that is reasonable in prices, usually what it get is in secret
pal exchanges or ebay. (They love my money)  I love the key ring ( not the
magnet you thought) but it is  already on my key chain.  The Bobbin Lace Book
is quite nice, I can't wait to have myself a good read.  But, the icing on the
cake (I think) is the crochet hook.  I love antiques and it has imprinted on
it that it was made in 1911.  Wow, DH said put it up so you don't lose it, but
I just want to show it off.  Sometimes I think I was born in the wrong era, I
love all that is old much more than new. Any way, Thank you for all you sent,
and you are right, if you like it, it seems that I do to.

Lynn