PAL is relevant only for TV. If the DVD will be played only on the computer,
then you don't need to worry about PAL.

What you do need to worry about is the DVD region format. North America is
region 1, while UK, Europe, and Middle East are region 2. Playing a region 1
DVD on a computer with the drive set up for region 2 is not impossible, but it
requires a program like "DVD-free" or something similar. If you are sending the
DVD to someone who isn't very adept with computers, then try to get it encoded
for region 2.

Avital