Tamara

IIRC = If I Remember Correctly

Brenda

On 2 Nov 2006, at 05:45, Tamara P Duvall wrote:

On Nov 1, 2006, at 16:51, Brenda Paternoster wrote:

IIRC the original question [...]

I'll bite -- who better than me, the original 'puter-know-nothing -- what *is* "IIRC"? I come accross it at various blogs and have never been able to figure it out from context (the closest I can come to guessing is that it's something similiar to "BTW" or "FYI" or "regarding")...

Sorry... Nothing to do with human geneaology, but I like to keep track of the language development :)

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/