  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
  To: Lace-Chat<mailto:lace-chat@arachne.com>
  Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 8:11 PM
  Subject: [lace-chat] Medic Alert Products

  Hi,

  I am needing to look at getting a medic alert bracelet.  Does anyone on the
list have experience of these products and the associated services?  Are there
alternatives?  I would like to get something that alerts the medical
authorities if/when required but would be an attractive piece of jewelry to
everybody else - not much to ask, surely?!  Any views, opinions, personal
experiences, etc would be appreciated ...

  Best wishes for the new year (it is still 2006 here even if most of you have
reached 2007 already :-) )

  Helen (a smidge south of Vancouver, BC on the west coast of mainland
Canada)

  To unsubscribe send email to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> containing the line:
  unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>. For help,
write to
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>.