Hello all,

I agree with Tamara about the first part of the saying and think that the second must be "ruddy son of a bitch!" I've never known how 'ruddy' is an insult. I don't use any of these myself (in general, don't swear at all) but have heard them all at one time or another.

Heather
Abbotsford, BC
A beautiful spring day.