On Apr 26, 2007, at 12:09, Linda & Bill Mitchell wrote:

Every spring when the rhubarb is plentiful I have to make this easy cake:

Once I got over the rhubarb-envy, I read the recipe, and...

Topping:

1/3 cup white sugar
1 tsp cinnamon
1 cup coconut

Try (roasted and broken up/shredded/crushed) almonds instead of coconut. Yum. We didn't have coconut back in Poland, but we could get almonds.

--
Tamara P Duvall                            http://t-n-lace.net/