From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, December 27, 2007 6:03 AM
To: lace-chat@arachne.com
Subject: Re: [lace-chat] Re: lace-chat-digest V2007 #92

No, Jen in Melbourne, I was not referring to a 750ml bottle but to a 250
ml
(or 2 glass bottle) similar to those served on planes and designed for
consumption by one (or individual) person.  These are readily available
in
supermarkets in the UK with a small selection of white, red or sparkling
wines and are
ideal for the person celebrating Christmas alone; enough to be festive
but a
long way short of being thoroughly intoxicated.

I don't wish to have anyone., wherever in the world, to think I would
drink a
large bottle of wine alone.

Patricia in Wales