Hallo Martina,
die allerbesten Wünsche auch von mir - ich drücke beide Daumen, daß
alles gut geht!

For everyone else: I hope you had a wonderful christmas and will have
a happy new year. It's was (and is) very nice here in southern Germany
- trees are white from hoarfrost (and even a little snow) and the sun
is shining. Bright enough to do some little bobbin lace stars.

The gift of my "DH" were 4 beautiful painted ebony midland bobbins
(made by Chris Parsons), which might be the start of an expensive
collecting hobby, since up to now I used binche bobbins. And I'll have
to learn spangling - any tips for instructions?

Achim near Stuttgart (visiting family - back in Berlin in the new year).