Hello fellow Spiders

Why do I open my mouth and volunteer for extra work..... We've just had our Lace Group AGM, and last week I 'volunteered' to take over the production and editing of our quarterly magazine!! Shades of 'I can do that....'!! I was hoping that someone else would volunteer too but, as usual in these situations, everyone else took a step backwards!!

So.... any hints, tips, funnies, (lace or non-lace related). Or any patterns anyone wouldn't mind sharing with our members (around 60) would be greatly appreciated!! In return I'll forward a copy of the magazine that these 'articles' appear in!!

(Belgian Chocolate also happily accepted.... and Agnes says I've to point out the Chocolate mentioned on the Lace list was from her stash!!!)

Anyone any ideas??

Sue (in front of a blank screen (well almost...) in East Yorkshire)