Hi Joyce

I'm not sure if it's just me being thick..... but I can't open any of the 'files' on the site.... maybe they don't work with an apple mac? The newsletter's not coming on too badly... I've only got half of it to fill!!!

Sue

I edited a monthly for twelve years. In 1989, I wrote a book about it -- a partly-revised version is posted at
http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/~joybeeson/NONFIC/EDIT.HTM

--
Joy Beeson
http://joybeeson.home.comcast.net/