Thank you all who sent me get better wishes. I can't get to the main
computer but Iain has brought me the lap top. Those who are medically minded I
have
a Weber C fracture. To the rest of us I have dislocated my ankle, broken a
bone in it and in my leg. I had an op on Wednesday and next Wednesday I will
get
 a new plaster. I will have the pins taken out at about 8 weeks. The worst
thing,  other than the pain, is I am none weight bearing for 6 weeks! Iain has
offered  me to various members of our family but they all have declined and
laughed  hysterically. I am trying to be good but it is hard. I was so shocked
hear  about Sandra and it makes me realise how lucky I am. Once again, thanks
to every  one who sent good wishes, Vivienne/  Biggins/Presencia,