I blinked and missed this one Vivienne.

Good luck, make the most of being able to do nothing!! It's typical of a man to try and give you away as soon as you need looking after!! Tell him it could be worse, it could be the other way round! I'm sure Iain didn't really mean it...

Anyway, lets hope those bones mend soon!

Sue in East Yorkshire