Hi Y'all,

I figure someone out there probably knows what I'm trying ask. I don't
know the right word for it. Does anyone know what the name is for the
sewing machine foot that sort of makes a row of little tiny pleats for
"gathering"? Does anyone have one? Do you like how it works? I have a
Bernina, and I don't think my attachment box has one of those, and
maybe it would be worth buying one, so I'm wondering if anyone out here
has any knowledge or experience to guide me in making a decision?

Thanks!!!

Regards,

Ricky T in sunny virtually hot, but nice summery SLC