I have a Viking machine and don't know about Bernina feet. I believe there are proper feet to do small pleats if that is what you are looking for, but if all you are trying to do is gather fabric, like in the skirt of a dress, the simplest thing to do is to zigzag over cord (eg heavy crochet cotton). This works so much more easily than the traditional two rows of parallel stitching. Sue