Just as a thought, if you want a laptop and like the split or the natural
keyboard you can plug the split/natural keyboard into your laptop instead of
using the laptop keyboard. I only have a laptop. When at home, I use a
wireless mouse, wireless natural keyboard, and a larger screen. Basically,
I use my laptop as you would a tower when I'm at home, which is most of the
time now since I have completed my Masters degrees and no longer need to
take it to school.
Vickie McKinney
Colorado Springs, CO USA
----- Original Message -----
From: "Malvary J Cole" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 6:29 AM
Subject: Re: [lace-chat] Advice on equipment
I hadn't replied on this because, as Jacquie mentioned I use a split
keyboard and love it. I'd love to have a laptop but until they can
organize one with a split keyboard I'll have to forego having one.
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]