I also wondered if it was e acute at the end and tried Googling. The
only possibility I came up with ws
Kline
http://www.automotivehistoryonline.com/june07.htm
Brenda
On 30 Jul 2008, at 05:16, Bev Walker wrote:
Do you think the name is Clin(accent acute e), or short name sounding
like 'clin plus the letter A
I thought of rare car names such as Laughlin or McLaren but none of
those
models resemble a Morgan.
You might try google images, hit or miss.
Another clue - which side of the car is the driver's side.
Renault in France made the Clie, but I don't
know that that resembles a Morgan either.
The only ideas I had for now...
--
bye for now
Bev in Shirley BC near Sooke on Vancouver Island, west coast of Canada
On Tue, 29 Jul 2008, Webwalker wrote:
So, I saw a car yesterday - was long and low, sort of like a Morgan
The woman passenger pronounced the name of the car as "clin a" where
the
"a" sounds like the a in able. My guess would be that it is French
(manfactured in 1985 per the male driver) but I'm only guessing. I
have
Anybody got an idea?
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Brenda in Allhallows, Kent
http://paternoster.orpheusweb.co.uk/index.html
To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [EMAIL PROTECTED] For help, write to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]