Hello Jacquie
I do have a CD with seven languages (English - Dutch - German - French - Italian - Spanish - Portuguese).
Not a listening one, but one you use on your PC to learn with.
It has three levels (beginners, intermediate and advanced) and different exercises from grammar to vocabulary. I can send you a copy if you'd like. It plays on any PC as it is a simple programme.

As regards listening ones, there are the Accelerated learning courses:
http://www.acceleratedlearning.com/store/products.cfm

The book and CDs are laid out like a simple story, and you can use them together or on their own. I had a student who learned Dutch from these just by reading the story at home and then by listening in the car traveling to work. I have used the Dutch, French and German courses for quite a few years now with both adults and school children
and they are easy to understand, and different from school texts.
Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK

[email protected] wrote:
I wish to buy a (set of, perhaps) teach yourself Spanish CD, that I can listen to consciously and also play as background in the car to absorb more subliminally. I have been procrastinating for a while, trying to decide which is best, and just thought 'arachne' will know. How does the rest of the world manage without arachne?



To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to