Agnes Boddington wrote:
Hello Carol
I too teach adults and children (Englsih and foreign languages in my case) either on a privately arranged basis, or
contracted by our local College.
I had to be checked to teach adults at the local ferry company (ridiculous), and the college (for whom I worked for 14 years) paid for it, which luckily covers me for now for teaching mainly teenagers in my/their home.
The world (or at least the UK part) has gone crazy!.
Agnes Boddington - Elloughton UK


Even more absurdly, one of the suggestions in the upheaval that is going on in home education in the UK at the moment, is that parents should be CRB checked if they want to home educate.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1231947/Home-schooling-parents-criminal-checks-ensure-theyre-paedophiles.html

or tinier

http://tinyurl.com/yh2hpr3

Lesley

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to