A simple boiled fruit cake can work - and you don't have to add the peel,
just chop up some apricots, cranberries, raisins and glace cherries.  Mum
used to make one before we went on school vacation, and she'd add brandy (I
soaked my fruit in the brandy), and then wrap it in a couple of layers of
foil and then store it in an airtight container.  It sometimes was a week
before it got opened, and it smelt good :-)


I get Ovaltine in Safeway and the Kroger stores in Co and WA (King Soopers
in CO and QFC and Fred Meyer out here).  It's with the Swiss Miss and Nestle
hot cocoa mixes.  Either on the very bottom shelf or the one above.
Sometimes I've seen it above eye level.

Cheers,
Helen

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected].

Reply via email to