They met at the singles club meeting and discovered over time that 
they enjoyed each other's company.

After several weeks of meeting for coffee, Claude asked Maude out for 
dinner and, much to his delight, she accepted. They had a lovely 
evening. They dined at the most romantic restaurant in town.

Despite his age, they ended at his place for an after-dinner drink. 
Things continued along a natural course and age being no inhibitor, 
Maude soon joined Claude for a most enjoyable roll in the hay.

As they were basking in the glow of the magic moments they'd shared, 
each was lost for a time in their own  thoughts.....

  Claude was thinking: 'If I'd known she was still a virgin,  I'd 
have been gentler.'

  Maude was thinking: 'If I'd known he could still do it, I'd have 
taken my tights off '
David in Ballarat

To unsubscribe send email to [email protected] containing the line:
unsubscribe lace-chat [email protected]. For help, write to
[email protected]. Photo site:
http://community.webshots.com/user/arachne2003

Reply via email to