It is also stocked by Holly Van Sciver and by Lacy Susan, to name at least 2 lace suppliers in the US who carry it. Probably others do, too.

And for keeping track of where it is, I keep it in my basket with the rest of my essential lace supplies -- pricker, pin pusher and lifter, boxes of pins, spare bobbins for current project, spare thread for current project. The basket goes with me to meetings or whatever, and otherwise resides under my coffee table for consultation at a moment's notice. I do consider Brenda's book to be an essential item.

Mary, in Baltimore, MD
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Yup.  That's the one that has to be ordered from its author in England and
paid for in pounds sterling.  Does anyone know an easier way to obtain it?

It is supposed to be a good book.

Dora

As Jean said, Brenda Paternoster's little book (second edition) will give you an excellent comparison range of (objective) sizes:

http://users.argonet.co.uk/users/paternoster/Threads/Threads.html

-- - To unsubscribe send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] containing the line: unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]