Dear Barbara,
Tatting cotton is the *only* cotton other than that made specifically for
bobbin lacemaking that I'd use.   Crochet cotton has the wrong twist, and is
too springy to make good bobbin lace.  (IMHO!)

As for "wotcher", I think of it as meaning something like "hello, how are you".

Ruth Budge (Sydney, Australia)

barbara pierpont <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:Hello all,
1. Is tatting cotton OK for bobbin lacemaking?
2. British friends, what does "wotcher" mean?

Barbara in lovely, sunny (yet cool! what a treat!) Kentucky

-  New people, new possibilities! Try Yahoo! Personals, FREE for a limited period!
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]