Very slang. I think it might come
from "What are you doing?" because there's also "Wotcher doin'?" but I'm not
sure.

Or in Australia one might hear something like:
"Wotcher gunna gedupda tomorra horra?"
Suppose I'd better translate before I'm asked:
"What are you going to get up to tomorrow, Horror?"
In this case, "horror" is very difficult to explain. It obviously rhymes, and although not a pleasant word, here one would only use it to a friend.
David in Ballarat

Jean in Poole
unsubscribe lace [EMAIL PROTECTED]