Can anyone who has experience of using Continental bobbins tell me whether
they are easier to pick up and handle than Midlands bobbins?

I'm struggling with RSI at the moment, and find that the muscle movements
required to pick up the slender Midlands bobbins is causing problems.  I
thought that with, say, a Brugges bobbin, I could put the first and second
fingers on either side of the bobbin, and then "pull" down against the bulb of
the bobbin and pick it up without having to "grip" the bobbin much.  Is that
how you pick up a Brugges bobbin?

At the moment I try to do something similar by pulling down on the spangles
(of my Midlands bobbins), but as they lie flat on the pillow, they're not
always easy to pick up.

Regards,
Annette
(in London)