Just another thought - I bought a software program from a Jewish company and
on the disk it had the following caveat:

"You make make a copy of this software for personal back up purposes.
Illegal copying of this software is against US and GOD's laws"

I felt that I had been truely warned.

You are right - it is NOT morally right

Liz